Re: What is the computer downloading?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Gene Abner, May 8, 2005.

  1. Gene Abner

    Gene Abner Guest

    Get rid of SP2! Its cr*p!!!!!

    Gene Abner, May 8, 2005

  2. Gene Abner

    relic Guest

    Gene Abner wrote:
    > Get rid of SP2! Its cr*p!!!!!

    You are an idiot. We all know it, why do you feel the need to reinforce it?

    Would you mind explaining for the rest of us why you think SP2 for Server
    2003 is bad... or even better, please explain why you believe there *IS* an
    SP2 for Windows Server 2003.

    --
    If there is a Tourist Season, how come we can't shoot them?

    relic, May 8, 2005

  3. Gene Abner

    pudj Guest

    "Gene Abner" <> wrote in message
    > Get rid of SP2! Its cr*p!!!!!
    > "MC" <> wrote in message
    >> It's on a Windows 2003 120 Days Evaluation. The critical updates are
    >> all up to date. It will start to download something as soon as the
    >> computer is switched on
    >>
    >> Thanks again
    >>

    >> "Atlas Shrugged" <> wrote in message
    >>> And your operating system is???
    >>>
    >>> Assuming it is a version of Windows, it maybe the automatic updates,
    >>> it could by a program of yours automatically downloading updates. Have
    >>> you installed all the latest updates? For how long does the DU
    >>> Meter show activity? Does it do it everyday?
    >>>

    >>> "MC" <> wrote in message

    check your firewall see what has access or install a firewall if you havent
    already and set it to prompt before allowing .

    pudj, May 9, 2005