Re: What is the best way to study?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007.

  1. You can browse through the various posts in this newsgroup for a variety
    of solutions to your question. Hands on experience is the best; followed
    by Microsoft Press books. Asking questions here on specific objectives
    while studying is a good idea as well. Good Luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    Andrew Guest

    Thanks Michael

    The question that a asked you because I'm just new to this stuff, I have the
    Microsoft Press book "The MCDST self-paced Training Kit second edition by
    Walter Glenn and Tony Northrup" and I'm studying from it.
    I'm just want to know if I'm going to the right direction.
    Because here in suriname the exam fee is very exspensive and I just want to
    pass the exam one time.

    Andrew

    Andrew, Jan 20, 2007

  3. In my opinion, that is a very good book. It should do you justice. How
    much experience do you have installing, diagnosing and troubleshooting
    Windows XP?

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 20, 2007