Re: What is the best software for storing textbook information?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Dec 28, 2008.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:12:56 -0600, Sydney Gondomer wrote:

    >I want to catalogue all of my university textbooks, and all other
    >general books. Then I would like to place that file online where
    >people who are interested in those books can see what I have to offer,
    >and purchase them.

    It might be easier to put a notice on the department notice board. 2nd
    hand in a bookshop.

    >What works best for that?

    www.amazon.com , .co.uk or whatever fits you best.

    Selling with Amazon
    Publish on Kindle
    Sell Your Stuff
    Fulfillment by Amazon
    WebStore by Amazon
    Advantage Program
    Associates Program
    Amazon Payments

    If you had a barcode scanner linked to amazon web services (AWS), it
    will populate a db, get the cover art / details and put it into a db for
    you. Linux Magazine, Dec 2008, Issue 97,

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Dec 28, 2008