Re: what is qualification requirement for MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    i will let you know, as soon as you let me know what eke.engg is

    Consultant, Jan 10, 2007

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eky59ENNHHA.4888
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > i will let you know, as soon as you let me know what eke.engg is
    >
    > "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    >> Can any one tell me what is qualification requirement for MCSE.
    >> As i am completed my Diploma in eke.engg.
    >> And want to do enter in networking related field.

    New engg colleges

    The Chief Minister of Punjab at the 3rd convocation of Giani Zail Singh
    College of Engg & Technology disclosed that the state government would open
    four new engineering colleges in Punjab. There is already a mushroom of
    engg colleges in the state and thousands of engineers are passing out every
    year and unemployed engineers are tremendously increasing every year. The
    government should pay more attention to the creation of more jobs instead
    of opening new engineering colleges.

    ER. R.K. SINGLA, Patiala

    kp "Do you want fries with that?" g

    kpg, Jan 10, 2007

  3. Consultant

    Cerebrus Guest

    I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
    Engineering". :p

    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007
  4. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
    77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

    > I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
    > Engineering". :p

    Thankyou Mr. Obvious.

    kpg, Jan 11, 2007
  5. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
    > 77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
    >> Engineering". :p
    >>

    > Thankyou Mr. Obvious.

    Cerebrus, does your girl know of the name change from Mr. Perfect? ...or was it
    Mr. Right? ...whatever

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 11, 2007
  6. Consultant

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
    > > 77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:
    > >
    > >> I think he meant "ele. engg" which translates to "Electrical
    > >> Engineering". :p
    > >>

    > > Thankyou Mr. Obvious.
    > >

    > Cerebrus, does your girl know of the name change from Mr. Perfect? ...or was it
    > Mr. Right? ...whatever

    Nooooooooooo ! Not a name that starts with "O" ! People will mistake me
    for one of those 419 scammers... Obunge, Omango, whatever.

    Cerebrus, Jan 11, 2007
  7. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > BD[MCNGP] wrote:
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168500593.265268.33910@
    >> > 77g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

    >> > Thankyou Mr. Obvious.
    >> >

    >> Cerebrus, does your girl know of the name change from Mr. Perfect? ...or was
    >> it
    >> Mr. Right? ...whatever

    > Nooooooooooo ! Not a name that starts with "O" ! People will mistake me
    > for one of those 419 scammers... Obunge, Omango, whatever.

    Do you mean Orange or Mango?

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 11, 2007