Re: what is qualification requirement for MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can any one tell me what is qualification requirement for MCSE.
    > As i am completed my Diploma in eke.engg.
    > And want to do enter in networking related field.

    You don't ask dumb question.

    CBIC, Jan 10, 2007

  2. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    >> Can any one tell me what is qualification requirement for MCSE.
    >> As i am completed my Diploma in eke.engg.
    >> And want to do enter in networking related field.

    > You don't ask dumb question.

    You just shut up! You try to confuse!!

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 10, 2007

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can any one tell me what is qualification requirement for MCSE.
    >>> As i am completed my Diploma in eke.engg.
    >>> And want to do enter in networking related field.

    >> You don't ask dumb question.

    > You just shut up! You try to confuse!!

    Shut up you stink.

    CBIC, Jan 10, 2007
  4. CBIC

    Julia Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eu4$dWNNHHA.1276
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>> You don't ask dumb question.

    >> You just shut up! You try to confuse!!

    > Shut up you stink.

    I do not stink!

    Julia, Jan 11, 2007
  5. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eu4$dWNNHHA.1276
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>> You just shut up! You try to confuse!!

    >> Shut up you stink.
    >>

    > I do not stink!

    You might quote a mean movie, but you naught of the fine art of Kerpalism.

    Frisbee®, Jan 12, 2007
  6. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eu4$dWNNHHA.1276
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>> You just shut up! You try to confuse!!

    >> Shut up you stink.
    >>

    > I do not stink!

    OOOOOOOOOO a big swing and a miss!!!!!!!

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  7. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eu4$dWNNHHA.1276
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>> Shut up you stink.
    >>>

    >> I do not stink!

    > You might quote a mean movie, but you naught of the fine art of Kerpalism.

    She's getting close though. Maybe not the best choice for a response on that,
    but still close.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  8. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in news:eu4$dWNNHHA.1276
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >>> Shut up you stink.
    >>>

    >> I do not stink!

    > OOOOOOOOOO a big swing and a miss!!!!!!!

    It looked like a foul tip to me.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  9. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    >> OOOOOOOOOO a big swing and a miss!!!!!!!

    > It looked like a foul tip to me.

    No way. Nothin but air.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  10. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >
    >>> OOOOOOOOOO a big swing and a miss!!!!!!!

    >> It looked like a foul tip to me.
    >>

    > No way. Nothin but air.

    You're the boss ;)

    Well Julia, I tried helping. I suppose you'll have to pick a better line next
    time.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  11. CBIC

    Julia Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:unHRPblNHHA.1872
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >
    >>> OOOOOOOOOO a big swing and a miss!!!!!!!

    >> It looked like a foul tip to me.

    > No way. Nothin but air.

    I was just getting warmed up. LOL

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  12. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:unHRPblNHHA.1872
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message

    >>> It looked like a foul tip to me.

    >> No way. Nothin but air.
    >>

    > I was just getting warmed up. LOL

    I see, batting practice.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  13. CBIC

    Julia Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:uslRmqnNHHA.4152
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    >>> No way. Nothin but air.
    >>>

    >> I was just getting warmed up. LOL

    > I see, batting practice.

    exactly! :)

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  14. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:uslRmqnNHHA.4152
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    >>> I was just getting warmed up. LOL

    >> I see, batting practice.
    >>

    > exactly! :)

    Your practice better produce some results otherwise I'll be stuck consoling
    all the broken hearted bastiges. Don't do it to me, get strong in the force
    already! Last time I had to do mass consoling I forgot Neil on the rack for
    a week and Fris had a lotta explaining to do to the Mrs. about the welts
    covering his torso. For their sake have mercy! Google is your friend.

    LRM, Jan 13, 2007