Re: What is DTS?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Paul, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I would be very interested in a DD disc that sounds better than an DTS
    disc - please let us know so we can compare

    This footnote confirms that this email message
    has been swept by Norton AntiVirus for the
    presence of computer viruses.

    This computer is protected
    by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector

    Paul, Aug 2, 2003