Re: What is a Domain Name really worth

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Me, Oct 27, 2011.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    On 27/10/2011 8:52 p.m., collector.nz wrote:
    > I have a name which has outlived its usefulness for me hisandhers.co.nz
    > so what would it be worth to sell rather than just let it lapse

    hisandhers.com looks like it would or should be available for about
    US$0.99, it even has a link to direct visitors to hisandher.com, some US
    based wig seller.
    I don't think the hisandhers.co.nz domain name is likely to be worth
    anything much at all. Doesn't trademe have a section for domain name
    sales? You could try there.
    Me, Oct 27, 2011