Re: What film body to pair with a D100

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chef, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Chef

    Chef Guest

    In article <Kj4Pa.2146$2.webusenet.com>, "Tom Scales"
    <> banged his head on the keyboard and out came:

    > I'm about to make the D100 plunge, but am new to Nikon. I'd like a film
    > body to share the lenses. Don't want to spend lots of money, so I'll
    > probably buy a used one, but know nothing about their bodies. Any
    > suggestions?
    > Tom

    Any of the Nikon AF bodies will be able to share the lenses, Just keep
    your eyes open for a "bargain".. (it could happen <G>)........ The N80
    will have the same "feel" for the controls, so that might be a good
    choice.......

    --
    Chef
    Chef, Jul 10, 2003