Re: What Ever Happened To 'X Windows'?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tom MacIntyre, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. On 09 Jun 2004 16:16:38 GMT, atSPAM (PCportinc)
    wrote:

    >>I also have worked with Novell Netware 2.2 and
    >>Microsoft Windows 1.0.

    >M$ Win 1.0 is hard to find. if you have a copy you could make mucho $ off of
    >it.

    Isn't that like the software equivalent to the TRS-80? Nostalgia is a
    wonderful thing. :)

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jun 9, 2004

  2. Tom MacIntyre

    izzy Guest

    I have a copy o fWin 1.0 what am I offered ????

    Tom MacIntyre <> wrote in

    izzy, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Tom MacIntyre

    Guest

    On 11 Jun 2004 00:30:33 GMT, atSPAM (PCportinc)
    wrote:

    >>I have a copy o fWin 1.0 what am I offered ????

    >go on ebay.

    Better yet just get a copy of dos 6.22 and load up dosshell

    DOSSHELL was very handy in it's day.

    Here check it

    http://www.mvps.org/serenitymacros/images/dosshell.png

    , Jun 11, 2004
  4. On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:53:17 GMT, wrote:

    >http://www.mvps.org/serenitymacros/images/dosshell.png

    I remember that, but never really used it much. I was somewhat of a
    command line snob, until I discovered XTree Gold. I only used Windows
    3 for about a year before 95 came out, I liked DOS so much.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jun 11, 2004