Re: What does spybot and adaware actually do?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Joseph Ladovic, May 21, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    Please, download programs for free:
    Spybot-Search@Destroy and
    Ad-Aware SE Personal,
    and read their Help.

    I think it is a good source of knowledge.

    You might remove dialers, malware, trojans, etc. with
    both programs.

    In order to ensure yourself not to pay to high phone bills - it is "must".

    (If you have not installed any anti-dialer program -swich off your computer
    first manually and
    pull your phone line from outlet - when your computer or programs does not
    work
    properly. It is advice of an amateur - it is not advisible - but it works.)

    Dialers, viruses, malware, trojans, etc. everyone should remove from
    computer.

    I think, I did not miss your question.

    I am just an beginner. Hope something of it serves to your references.

    Best regards.

    Joseph
    Joseph Ladovic, May 21, 2005

  2. Joseph Ladovic

    Ron Smith Guest

    The best one that i have seen so far is the one thats free from Microsoft
    its in Beta atm but it removed all the adware from a computer of mine which
    was loaded down with it. took about 4 runs and 4 times of reporting it to
    who ever it is supposed to goto and it got rid of it!
    Ron Smith, May 31, 2005