Re: What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at homefrom non OEM toner?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by J.G., Aug 20, 2012.

  1. J.G.

    J.G. Guest

    On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 13:43:59 -0400, Quiet Man wrote:

    > I have a HP CP2025dn with four separate toner carts and I refill it
    > regularly with toner from http://www.tonerrefillkits.com/. Works
    > great. Cost of printer $468. Cost of spare set of carts $160 cost of
    > refill for a cart $35 or less. Refills last thousands of pages,
    > quality is good enough for photos, but not for professional
    > photographic work.

    This is a fantastic start!

    What I like about it is:
    a) It's a recommendation of a color laser printer which isn't too expensive
    b) Refills are proven! And each color can be separately refilled!
    c) It works well enough!

    Thanks ... this becomes the leading suggestion for what color
    laser printer can easily & cheaply be refilled from home!

    J.G., Aug 20, 2012