Re: What are the best practices for learning .net

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Jeff, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Dude, you don't need to know anything about OO to pass the MCSD exams.

    Jeff, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Jeff

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Dude, you don't need to know anything about OO to pass the MCSD exams.

    True, but you do need to understand object oriented techniques in
    order to take advantage of the capabilities of the dot net languages.

    You will certainly need to understand OO in the real world.

    So, it's quite surprising that object oriented techniques are hardly
    covered on the exams.
    Kline Sphere, Jun 30, 2003