Re: What are labour doing???

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Shane, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. Shane

    Shane Guest

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:26:08 +1200, H.O.G wrote:

    > On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:44:28 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    > spoke these fine words:

    On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:22:47 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    spoke these fine words:

    >On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:19:44 +1200, H.O.G wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:11:29 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    >> spoke these fine words:
    >>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>ps. 'fucking turnip' and 'turniphead' are your best insults?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>get back to work child
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> Even if I was a child, I could still write an upload script in
    >>>>>>>>>>> a lot less than 3 days, loser.
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>well... where is it?
    >>>>>>>>>>dont take 4 days to write one will you <waiting for an excuse>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>> Nice try, turniphead. Do your own homework.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>> Ive already done mine...
    >>>>>>>> told you it took me three days... thats excuse number 1 from you
    >>>>>>>> (and counting).. Im not holding my breath though, as I said
    >>>>>>>> earlier, I doubt youre even capable
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>12 minutes later and still hasnt whipped up a script that 'takes 5
    >>>>>>>minutes' <waiting for more excuses>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> WTF? I know you're used to others doing everything for you, being a
    >>>>>> loser socialist and all, but WTF makes you think I'm going to write
    >>>>>> your script for you again, turniphead?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> I would ask you to write a "Hello World" script, but it'd probably
    >>>>>> take you all week...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>excuse number 2
    >>>>>_knew_ you werent capable
    >>>>>going to try for another excuse?
    >>>>
    >>>> Excuse for what, turniphead? Excuse for you being a loser who takes a
    >>>> week to write Hello World? Sorry, there really isn't any excuse for
    >>>> that.
    >>>>
    >>>> Man, what a loser.
    >>>
    >>>excuse number 3
    >>>signal to noise ratio getting terrible just keep proving you are full
    >>>of yourself, but have no idea what you are talking about.. its all good

    >>
    >> You really are pathetic, turniphead. Is that an excuse, too?

    >
    >have you written this '5 minute' script yet? or has google let you down
    >
    >>>You still haven't answered why the **** I would write a script for you?
    >>>I realise you gave up after 3 days, but that's no reason for me to
    >>>write
    >>>it
    >>>for you, turniphead.
    >>>
    >>> That's right, folks. This moron really does have a turnip for a head.
    >>> An unpicked one, too, as it's pretty obvious he's very much got his
    >>> head buried in the ground.
    >>>
    >>> And I'm still waiting for your "Hello World".
    >>> What a loser. Why don't you get a life, rather than trolling on
    >>> Usenet?

    >>
    >>I wrote that it had taken me 3 days to write an upload script you
    >>'claimed' it could be written in '5 minutes' its been _several hours_
    >>and all you have done is wriggle The reasons: 1) you cant write the
    >>script
    >>2) you are full of yourself
    >>3) you cant admit you were wrong
    >>
    >>ps. note you are up excuse number 4

    >
    > I haven't offered a single excuse, because I never said I was going to
    > do it. Fact is, I don't need to write another upload script to know that
    > it is a 5 minute job, even if some turnipheads take 3 days.
    >


    The fact is youre not capable, you make a lot of noise but have no
    substance, if the job was as simplae as you claim you would have done it
    by now

    > You seem to spend a lot of time on Usenet. Maybe that's your

    problem?
    > Not only do you not have a life, but you also spend all day on newsgroup
    > to mask the fact that you can't comprehend a simple upload script.
    >


    gotta love stalkers, I note you were posting to usenet at 3 o clock in the
    morning am I to read the same inference into your posting habits?

    > And you still can't put together a simple "Hello World!!". No wonder it
    > took you 3 days to write an upload script. What a loser!



    You will note I am crossposting this post. Let people who KNOW judge your
    pathetic

    For the record..
    It took me 3 days to write an upload script in perl for my OpenBSD box,
    with no perl modules, I wrote this fact in nz.politics because I wasnt
    impressed with myself, H.O.G. claims it would have taken 5 minutes, but
    when asked to 'put up' all he has done is post the above excuses, and
    looked wriggle room




    --
    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

    The best way to get the right answer on usenet is to post the wrong one.
    Shane, Sep 8, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Shane

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:06:43 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    spoke these fine words:

    >
    >> And you still can't put together a simple "Hello World!!". No wonder it
    >> took you 3 days to write an upload script. What a loser!

    >
    >
    >You will note I am crossposting this post. Let people who KNOW judge your
    >pathetic
    >
    >For the record..
    >It took me 3 days to write an upload script in perl for my OpenBSD box,
    >with no perl modules, I wrote this fact in nz.politics because I wasnt
    >impressed with myself, H.O.G. claims it would have taken 5 minutes, but
    >when asked to 'put up' all he has done is post the above excuses, and
    >looked wriggle room
    >

    For the record:

    It has taken turniphead Shane several days to try to piece together a
    "Hello World" script, and he still hasn't got it to work.
    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Shane

    Shane Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:33:14 +1200, H.O.G wrote:

    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:06:43 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    > spoke these fine words:
    >
    >
    >>> And you still can't put together a simple "Hello World!!". No wonder it
    >>> took you 3 days to write an upload script. What a loser!

    >>
    >>
    >>You will note I am crossposting this post. Let people who KNOW judge
    >>your pathetic
    >>
    >>For the record..
    >>It took me 3 days to write an upload script in perl for my OpenBSD box,
    >>with no perl modules, I wrote this fact in nz.politics because I wasnt
    >>impressed with myself, H.O.G. claims it would have taken 5 minutes, but
    >>when asked to 'put up' all he has done is post the above excuses, and
    >>looked wriggle room
    >>

    > For the record:
    >
    > It has taken turniphead Shane several days to try to piece together a
    > "Hello World" script, and he still hasn't got it to work.


    day 2)
    H.O.G. who claimed the upload script should take '5 minutes' still
    completed the task, instead he now wants a 'Hello world' script.
    Perhaps 'Hello world' is all he is capable of?

    Keep this in mind should he offer an opinion on anything, its based on..
    well not experience.. and not on credibility
    I posted the unabridged version of this sub thread to give everyone an
    idea of whats really being said.
    Make up your own minds

    --
    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

    The best way to get the right answer on usenet is to post the wrong one.
    Shane, Sep 9, 2005
    #3
  4. Shane

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:25:36 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    spoke these fine words:

    >On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:33:14 +1200, H.O.G wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:06:43 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    >> spoke these fine words:
    >>
    >>
    >>>> And you still can't put together a simple "Hello World!!". No wonder it
    >>>> took you 3 days to write an upload script. What a loser!
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>You will note I am crossposting this post. Let people who KNOW judge
    >>>your pathetic
    >>>
    >>>For the record..
    >>>It took me 3 days to write an upload script in perl for my OpenBSD box,
    >>>with no perl modules, I wrote this fact in nz.politics because I wasnt
    >>>impressed with myself, H.O.G. claims it would have taken 5 minutes, but
    >>>when asked to 'put up' all he has done is post the above excuses, and
    >>>looked wriggle room
    >>>

    >> For the record:
    >>
    >> It has taken turniphead Shane several days to try to piece together a
    >> "Hello World" script, and he still hasn't got it to work.

    >
    >day 2)
    >H.O.G. who claimed the upload script should take '5 minutes' still
    >completed the task, instead he now wants a 'Hello world' script.
    >Perhaps 'Hello world' is all he is capable of?
    >
    >Keep this in mind should he offer an opinion on anything, its based on..
    >well not experience.. and not on credibility
    >I posted the unabridged version of this sub thread to give everyone an
    >idea of whats really being said.
    >Make up your own minds


    LOL! What a turniphead.

    Turniphead Shane took 3 days to do his school homework assignment,
    which was a simple upload script. I, rightfully, laughed at him. Now
    he wants me to write it for him. Why TF I'd want to do that is
    anyone's guess...

    He's also unable to write a simple "Hello World" script.

    This would be fine (all schoolkids have to start somewhere), but he
    has continually gone on about how he is a great a+ developer...

    Anyway, I'm sure nz.comp don't want to hear about it, and I can't be
    bothered wasting time on a loser, so this will be my final post on
    this subthread. If I get bored, I might poke turniphead with a stick
    in the thread on nz.general, but my apologies to nz.comp for the
    increase in noise to signal caused by turniphead crossposting.
    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005
    #4
  5. Shane

    John B Guest

    H.O.G wrote:

    > Anyway, I'm sure nz.comp don't want to hear about it, and I

    can't be
    > bothered wasting time on a loser, so this will be my final post

    on
    > this subthread. If I get bored, I might poke turniphead with a

    stick
    > in the thread on nz.general, but my apologies to nz.comp for

    the
    > increase in noise to signal caused by turniphead crossposting.


    Ah... that's an old trick of Fogg's. Here came to nz.comp because
    of crossposting in a thread that actually had nothing to do with
    him. He came into nz.comp stalking RB and myself.

    So now HE's the one starting the crossposts looking for support
    from elsewhere.

    What an immature spoilt brat attitude.

    Well, he hasn't got any friends in nz.politics, or those that he
    does have, even he is embarassed by, so off he scuttles back to
    nz.comp to do his dirty deeds.

    Don't be suckered by him folks.
    John B, Sep 9, 2005
    #5
  6. John B wrote:
    > Ah... that's an old trick of Fogg's. Here came to nz.comp because
    > of crossposting in a thread that actually had nothing to do with
    > him. He came into nz.comp stalking RB and myself.


    > So now HE's the one starting the crossposts looking for support
    > from elsewhere.


    > What an immature spoilt brat attitude.


    > Well, he hasn't got any friends in nz.politics, or those that he
    > does have, even he is embarassed by, so off he scuttles back to
    > nz.comp to do his dirty deeds.


    > Don't be suckered by him folks.


    who's Fogg?
    if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    --
    http://dave.net.nz <- My personal site.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 9, 2005
    #6
  7. Shane

    John B Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > John B wrote:
    >> Ah... that's an old trick of Fogg's. Here came to nz.comp

    because
    >> of crossposting in a thread that actually had nothing to do

    with
    >> him. He came into nz.comp stalking RB and myself.

    >
    >> So now HE's the one starting the crossposts looking for

    support
    >> from elsewhere.

    >
    >> What an immature spoilt brat attitude.

    >
    >> Well, he hasn't got any friends in nz.politics, or those that

    he
    >> does have, even he is embarassed by, so off he scuttles back

    to
    >> nz.comp to do his dirty deeds.

    >
    >> Don't be suckered by him folks.

    >
    > who's Fogg?
    > if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I

    think.

    Frog - aka Shane, sorry.
    John B, Sep 9, 2005
    #7
  8. Shane

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> spoke these fine words:

    >John B wrote:
    >> Ah... that's an old trick of Fogg's. Here came to nz.comp because
    >> of crossposting in a thread that actually had nothing to do with
    >> him. He came into nz.comp stalking RB and myself.

    >
    >> So now HE's the one starting the crossposts looking for support
    >> from elsewhere.

    >
    >> What an immature spoilt brat attitude.

    >
    >> Well, he hasn't got any friends in nz.politics, or those that he
    >> does have, even he is embarassed by, so off he scuttles back to
    >> nz.comp to do his dirty deeds.

    >
    >> Don't be suckered by him folks.

    >
    >who's Fogg?
    >if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.


    Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.
    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005
    #8
  9. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 9, 2005
    #9
  10. Shane

    Shane Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.


    Yeah thats the one, one of the reasons I crooss posted was to show more of
    his BS.
    The easiest way for him to have shown me up was post the '5 minute' script
    Now apparently he thinks its school homework or some such
    (Anyone can look at some of my recent posts to see why I had to drop perl
    modules in the script.. etc etc)
    Well I guess as long as he has his shiny gold star hes safe


    --
    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

    The best way to get the right answer on usenet is to post the wrong one.
    Shane, Sep 9, 2005
    #10
  11. Shane

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:45:03 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> spoke these fine words:

    >H.O.G wrote:
    >>>>Don't be suckered by him folks.

    >
    >>>who's Fogg?
    >>>if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    >
    >> Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.

    >
    >http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz...d group:nz.comp&rnum=1&hl=en#1ae5f8dbdb8c93e1


    You have a strange definition of "ripping to shreds". A couple of
    losers (the convict misfit and Shane) couldn't understand something
    pretty basic, and spent a good bit of time talking crap. Fact of the
    matter was, I was still correct.

    I don't think braindead trolling is really "ripping someone to
    shreds".
    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005
    #11
  12. Shane

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:50:35 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    spoke these fine words:

    >On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >
    >> if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    >
    >Yeah thats the one, one of the reasons I crooss posted was to show more of
    >his BS.
    >The easiest way for him to have shown me up was post the '5 minute' script
    >Now apparently he thinks its school homework or some such
    >(Anyone can look at some of my recent posts to see why I had to drop perl
    >modules in the script.. etc etc)
    >Well I guess as long as he has his shiny gold star hes safe


    Turniphead troll alert.
    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005
    #12
  13. Shane

    Shane Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:58:19 +1200, H.O.G wrote:

    > You have a strange definition of "ripping to shreds". A couple of losers
    > (the convict misfit and Shane) couldn't understand something pretty basic,
    > and spent a good bit of time talking crap. Fact of the matter was, I was
    > still correct.
    >


    Poor lad, must not have been able to click the link dave supplied, else he
    might have noticed my names nowhere to be seen in that thread
    Want to make yourself look like a dick... AGAIN?

    --
    Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

    The best way to get the right answer on usenet is to post the wrong one.
    Shane, Sep 9, 2005
    #13
  14. Shane

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:58:19 +1200, H.O.G <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:45:03 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    ><> spoke these fine words:
    >
    >>H.O.G wrote:
    >>>>>Don't be suckered by him folks.

    >>
    >>>>who's Fogg?
    >>>>if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    >>
    >>> Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.

    >>
    >>http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz...d group:nz.comp&rnum=1&hl=en#1ae5f8dbdb8c93e1

    >
    >You have a strange definition of "ripping to shreds". A couple of
    >losers (the convict misfit and Shane) couldn't understand something
    >pretty basic, and spent a good bit of time talking crap. Fact of the
    >matter was, I was still correct.


    You made a mistake, I tried to help you out but you (wilfully?)
    misinterpreted my post.
    You were wrong.

    >
    >I don't think braindead trolling is really "ripping someone to
    >shreds".


    No, you weren't shredded, more like a melt down.
    Bret, Sep 9, 2005
    #14
  15. Shane

    H.O.G Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:39:36 +1200, Bret <> spoke these
    >>>
    >>>>>who's Fogg?
    >>>>>if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.
    >>>
    >>>> Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.
    >>>
    >>>http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz...d group:nz.comp&rnum=1&hl=en#1ae5f8dbdb8c93e1

    >>
    >>You have a strange definition of "ripping to shreds". A couple of
    >>losers (the convict misfit and Shane) couldn't understand something
    >>pretty basic, and spent a good bit of time talking crap. Fact of the
    >>matter was, I was still correct.

    >
    >You made a mistake, I tried to help you out but you (wilfully?)
    >misinterpreted my post.
    >You were wrong.
    >
    >>
    >>I don't think braindead trolling is really "ripping someone to
    >>shreds".

    >
    >No, you weren't shredded, more like a melt down.


    Not going to get into it again, but the fact remains that using any
    old headsink or cooling solution on AMD processors voids the warranty.
    H.O.G, Sep 9, 2005
    #15
  16. Shane

    Andrew Guest

    H.O.G wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:50:35 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    > spoke these fine words:
    >
    >
    >>On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    >>
    >>Yeah thats the one, one of the reasons I crooss posted was to show more of
    >>his BS.
    >>The easiest way for him to have shown me up was post the '5 minute' script
    >>Now apparently he thinks its school homework or some such
    >>(Anyone can look at some of my recent posts to see why I had to drop perl
    >>modules in the script.. etc etc)
    >>Well I guess as long as he has his shiny gold star hes safe

    >
    >
    > Turniphead troll alert.

    are you like... 5?
    Andrew, Sep 10, 2005
    #16
  17. Shane

    Bret Guest

    On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:01:58 +1200, H.O.G <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:39:36 +1200, Bret <> spoke these
    >>>>
    >>>>>>who's Fogg?
    >>>>>>if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.
    >>>>
    >>>>> Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.
    >>>>
    >>>>http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz...d group:nz.comp&rnum=1&hl=en#1ae5f8dbdb8c93e1
    >>>
    >>>You have a strange definition of "ripping to shreds". A couple of
    >>>losers (the convict misfit and Shane) couldn't understand something
    >>>pretty basic, and spent a good bit of time talking crap. Fact of the
    >>>matter was, I was still correct.

    >>
    >>You made a mistake, I tried to help you out but you (wilfully?)
    >>misinterpreted my post.
    >>You were wrong.
    >>
    >>>
    >>>I don't think braindead trolling is really "ripping someone to
    >>>shreds".

    >>
    >>No, you weren't shredded, more like a melt down.

    >
    >Not going to get into it again, but the fact remains that using any
    >old headsink or cooling solution on AMD processors voids the warranty.


    Ok, Misfit never contradicted that, you went at him for disagreeing
    and he never said anything about it, that is where you went wrong.
    Be a big man and apologise for your error and have Kudos :)
    PS: apologising for a mistake shows some respect for the person,
    doesn't mean you have to like them.
    Bret, Sep 10, 2005
    #17
  18. Shane

    ~misfit~ Guest

    H.O.G wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:39:36 +1200, Bret <> spoke these
    >>>>
    >>>>>> who's Fogg?
    >>>>>> if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I
    >>>>>> think.
    >>>>
    >>>>> Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.
    >>>>
    >>>> http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nz...d group:nz.comp&rnum=1&hl=en#1ae5f8dbdb8c93e1
    >>>
    >>> You have a strange definition of "ripping to shreds". A couple of
    >>> losers (the convict misfit and Shane) couldn't understand something
    >>> pretty basic, and spent a good bit of time talking crap. Fact of the
    >>> matter was, I was still correct.

    >>
    >> You made a mistake, I tried to help you out but you (wilfully?)
    >> misinterpreted my post.
    >> You were wrong.
    >>
    >>>
    >>> I don't think braindead trolling is really "ripping someone to
    >>> shreds".

    >>
    >> No, you weren't shredded, more like a melt down.

    >
    > Not going to get into it again, but the fact remains that using any
    > old headsink or cooling solution on AMD processors voids the warranty.


    LOL. The thing that made the whole thing so amusing is that neither the OP
    or anyone else in that thread mentioned AMD CPUs until you marched in with
    your AMD Gold Star and gave false information. AMD specifically state that
    they don't recommend using thermal pads on their new (Capped) CPUs yet you
    blithely stated that you *have* to use thermal pads on all AMD CPUs. Pure
    HOGwash.

    Basically you are a person who knows *a little* and loves the sound of their
    own 'voice'. (Look at all your posts in nz.comp). One gets the feeling that
    nobody listens to you in real life so you come to nz.comp to talk your arse
    off.

    Also, I love the way you researched me and discovered that I'd been in jail
    for cultivation of cannabis years ago (something I'd never hidden and that
    quite a few regulars already knew) and basically used that fact as a reason
    to justify not having to address any points I subsequently bought up. (See
    the "convict" comment above). Sign of a desperate man, called a smear
    campaign, commonly used by politicians (who have researchers do it), trolls,
    or people with psychiatric disorders who seem to think life is a popularity
    contest and they're losing.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 10, 2005
    #18
  19. Shane

    ~misfit~ Guest

    H.O.G wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:50:35 +1200, Shane <-a-geek.net>
    > spoke these fine words:
    >
    >> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +1200, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    >>
    >>> if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    >>
    >> Yeah thats the one, one of the reasons I crooss posted was to show
    >> more of his BS.
    >> The easiest way for him to have shown me up was post the '5 minute'
    >> script Now apparently he thinks its school homework or some such
    >> (Anyone can look at some of my recent posts to see why I had to drop
    >> perl modules in the script.. etc etc)
    >> Well I guess as long as he has his shiny gold star hes safe

    >
    > Turniphead troll alert.


    There's no need to write that, we can tell by the fact that it's posted by
    you.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 10, 2005
    #19
  20. Shane

    ~misfit~ Guest

    H.O.G wrote:
    > On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:25:06 +1200, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    > <> spoke these fine words:
    >
    >> John B wrote:
    >>> Ah... that's an old trick of Fogg's. Here came to nz.comp because
    >>> of crossposting in a thread that actually had nothing to do with
    >>> him. He came into nz.comp stalking RB and myself.

    >>
    >>> So now HE's the one starting the crossposts looking for support
    >>> from elsewhere.

    >>
    >>> What an immature spoilt brat attitude.

    >>
    >>> Well, he hasn't got any friends in nz.politics, or those that he
    >>> does have, even he is embarassed by, so off he scuttles back to
    >>> nz.comp to do his dirty deeds.

    >>
    >>> Don't be suckered by him folks.

    >>
    >> who's Fogg?
    >> if HOG then we were ripping him to shreds a week or so back I think.

    >
    > Ripping me to shreds? Must have missed it.


    LOL!

    What happened to:

    "Anyway, I'm sure nz.comp don't want to hear about it, and I can't be
    bothered wasting time on a loser, so this will be my final post on
    this subthread. If I get bored, I might poke turniphead with a stick
    in the thread on nz.general, but my apologies to nz.comp for the
    increase in noise to signal caused by turniphead crossposting."

    That you wrote less than an hour before writing this?

    We can see that you're not a man of your word.
    --
    ~misfit~
    ~misfit~, Sep 10, 2005
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Rich
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    343
    John Turco
    Sep 28, 2007
  2. Canon Paora Tikitiki

    oh golly gee - can you feel Labour's finger up your arse?

    Canon Paora Tikitiki, Sep 11, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    16
    Views:
    502
    Craig Shore
    Sep 13, 2005
  3. Evil Bastard

    Labour hunting geek vote

    Evil Bastard, Sep 12, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    32
    Views:
    815
    kiwigal
    Sep 15, 2005
  4. news.xtra.co.nz
    Replies:
    20
    Views:
    670
    Kent Smith
    Sep 26, 2005
  5. E. Scrooge
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    351
    Mickey Mouse
    Aug 6, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page