Re: Went mad and

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. gb wrote:
    > "Annette Kurten" <> wrote in message
    >> Bought a car today, A blue one as my car was more or less condemned,
    >> When I got it home, I checked up and it is a Fiat Stilo 1.6 Dynamic,
    >> I really fell for the colour and it seems a nice car, and apparently
    >> fiat own
    >> Ferrari so it should not be too bad.
    >> 02 reg 12000 miles £5900 air con, traction control, abs, Are they as
    >> reliable as the dealer told me?

    > So, you're saying you didn't know what car you had bought till you
    > had got back home? Also, you bought a car without undertaking any
    > research before parting with your cash?
    >
    > Oh dear.

    The daft fucking cow paid for a three year old used hatch-back that sells
    for no more than half that again as new.

    Even the fucking sales blurbs have to dress it up to make it 'appeal'. ****
    me dead. Who would buy some crap where the marketing department tout its
    best features as "Other traits complement the basic features of the Fiat
    Stilo's physiognomy and make the car immediately recognisable: a dynamic,
    high front end with big air intakes and light clusters. Two brighter points
    that stand out like gemstones against the diamond-faceted headlamp overlay
    the front lights. The tail-lights, on the other hand, are easily
    identifiable by day, even from afar, by a red central column. By night they
    look like an arrow pointing the way ahead."

    --
    Windows isn't unstable. I am.
    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Jan 23, 2005