Re: Well I see the Group is still here

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Dec 4, 2013.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Collector_NZ wrote:
    > Just decided tonight to pop in and see what is alive here and who is
    > dead.
    > Quaffing a reasonably priced Chardonnay and I notice there are a
    > goodly number of old hands still posting here, but a shit load of
    > spam as well.
    >
    > Didn't notice too much of a controversial nature in the threads
    > (After I skip past the Enooch shit)
    >
    > Ah well I guess the NNTP groups will never really change and only
    > death will part the usual suspects from posting
    >
    > All the best for the festive season
    >
    > Half Wit Harry's Protagonist
    >
    > Arthur HH

    Hi mate,

    Good to hear from you - was wondering where you'd gone. ;-)

    All the best to you and yours.
    --
    /Shaun.

    cozy little classification in the DSM."
    David Melville (in r.a.s.f1).
    [Sent from my OrbitalT ocular implant interface]
    ~misfit~, Dec 4, 2013