Re: Welcome Kit

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 3, 2005.

  1. Also on the web site tells it take up to 6 weeks until will arrive.

    Emanuel Ceciu

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 3, 2005

  2. In my experience it comes in about 4 weeks...

    --

    Marin Frankovic

    Marin Frankovic, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Emanuel Ceciu

    Nerd32768 Guest

    > Also on the web site tells it take up to 6 weeks until will arrive.
    >
    > Emanuel Ceciu
    >
    > "funboy" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I passed before Xmas my first MCP exam, how long do I need to wait for
    > > Welcome Kit? On the web site there is an information that it was

    shipped.

    > > thx
    > >
    > > funboy

    In my experience, it comes the day after i send an email to microsoft saying
    that it has been 6 weeks...

    Nerd32768, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Emanuel Ceciu

    kpg Guest

    In my experience it comes on a slow boat from China ^H^H^H^H^H to India.

    kpg, Jan 5, 2005