Re: Weird Science (WS/OOP) @ eBay *LAST DAY*

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Aaron Brezenski, Aug 4, 2003.

  1. In article <>,
    trog <> wrote:
    >In widescreen and out-of-print for some time now. Thank you for your
    >interest.
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3339781464

    .... and coming out in a better version, with anamorphic widescreen and
    the original music less than a month from now.

    --
    Aaron Brezenski
    Not speaking for my employer in any way.
    Aaron Brezenski, Aug 4, 2003

  2. Aaron Brezenski

    TSKO Guest

    .........and included in a 3 pack along w/ Breakfast Club and 16 Candles....

    TSKO, Aug 4, 2003

  3. TSKO wrote:

    > "Aaron Brezenski" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >>trog <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>In widescreen and out-of-print for some time now. Thank you for your
    >>>interest.

    >>... and coming out in a better version, with anamorphic widescreen and
    >>the original music less than a month from now.
    >>

    > ........and included in a 3 pack along w/ Breakfast Club and 16 Candles....

    Well, why do you think he put "Oop(s)" in the header? ;)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Aug 4, 2003