Re: WeePee Telecom - Help Please...

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by openaf, May 5, 2010.

  1. openaf

    openaf Guest

    News Reader a écrit :
    > "News Reader" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>

    >> Help please.
    >>
    >> This operator (VoIP + various) seems to be very good.
    >>
    >> However, it is all in Belgian... can I get any help please... perhaps
    >> particularly from Philippe Deleye(?).
    >>
    >> Anyhow, I think I must have got totally the wrong end of the stick with
    >> this provider. Apparently, they provide a free Skype to SIP gateway for
    >> their service users. However, I think in fact they must charge a
    >> subscription or minimum usage charge... I thought they may be completely
    >> free.
    >>
    >> Also... I am struggling with the language and translation - lol!
    >>
    >> In short:
    >>
    >> a) sign up process - think I have completed this... been assigned an
    >> account number, SIP proxy details, password, etc.
    >>
    >> b) web control panel / SIP server log-in - I cannot seem to register the
    >> SIP account or log in to the web control panel?
    >>

    >> Any input, comment or thoughts, etc. would be very kind, helpful and much
    >> appreciated.

    > Hi,
    >

    > Made some progress...
    >
    > ... was able to perform remote activation by phoning a Belgian confirmation
    > number.
    >
    > However, although now activated, and able to access the web control panel
    > and log-in to the SIP server, short-cuts or short-dials (used to amongst
    > other things, to create memory dials for calling to Skype users) do not
    > appear to work! (they are created fine in the control panel however in
    > attempting to dial them, they simply do not work - both Skype short dials
    > and to other WeePee users / services or numbers).

    To be registered you must use the Weepee sipusername looking to this:
    32990xxxxxxx. I asked to port my DID to Weepee, but it isn't done at
    this moment, so I didn't used it at this moment.
    I can't help you for the Skype registration because I don't use it, sorry.
    When opening an account you receive 2€ credit wich is enough to test the
    system.

    > Secondly, the Skype registration process, to interlink to Skype, within the
    > general SIP configuration section, is not appearing to come online, perhaps
    > anyone can help with this (a Business Account has been created for this
    > purpose within the Skype Business Control Panel - however, the account in
    > question never appears to come on-line / be registered / logged in, either
    > within Skype or the WeePee control panel... does the BCP have to have a
    > purchased Skype to SIP port allocation purchased for example?).

    If you need more help, you may ask them directly, they are very
    helpfull: http://weepeetelecom.eu/helpdesk/vragen/
    or go to this forum where you will find all the help you need, even in
    English:
    http://userbase.be/forum/viewforum.php?f=83&sid=d33af40675e45e4c85de712c80633cc1
    and click on "nieuwonderwerp".

    > P.s. I have tried using various translation tools... with limited effect as
    > Flemish is not supported by any / many I have found... however, Dutch
    > appears to work almost perfectly? Thanks! : - )

    Dutch is similar to Flemish, but you must know that everything that is a
    bit official, like Weepee's website for instance, is written in standard
    Dutch.

    --
    Cordialement,

    __o