Re: Wedding Photog Gets Sued For Harrassment!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jeßus, Sep 5, 2008.

  1. Jeßus

    Jeßus Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > And gets to pay the plaintif $550,000.
    >
    > <http://wvrecord.com/news/contentview.asp?c=204911>
    >
    > And here's his website. It looks like this guy has more spunk than a
    > famous
    > Australian wedding photographer.
    >
    > <http://www.abodia.com/>

    Not defending the guy - but the article fails to mention what exactly
    sparked this harassment?
    These ppl must have provoked him in some way?

    The comment "A rogue photographer emotionally tormented this family for
    over a year to try to get them to buy more photos," seems unlikely to
    me. The must be more to this story.

    Jeßus, Sep 5, 2008

  2. Jeßus

    Jeßus Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > Jeßus wrote:
    >> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    >>> And gets to pay the plaintif $550,000.
    >>>
    >>> <http://wvrecord.com/news/contentview.asp?c=204911>
    >>>
    >>> And here's his website. It looks like this guy has more spunk than a
    >>> famous
    >>> Australian wedding photographer.
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.abodia.com/>

    >> Not defending the guy - but the article fails to mention what exactly
    >> sparked this harassment?
    >> These ppl must have provoked him in some way?
    >>
    >> The comment "A rogue photographer emotionally tormented this family
    >> for over a year to try to get them to buy more photos," seems unlikely
    >> to me. The must be more to this story.

    > But the real question is: Who cares?

    That's a valid question.
    I personally don't care so much as finding it curious/amusing behavior.

    Jeßus, Sep 6, 2008

  3. Jeßus

    Jeßus Guest

    Jeßus, Sep 6, 2008
  4. Jeßus

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Rita Berkowitz <> wrote:
    >> The comment "A rogue photographer emotionally tormented this family
    >> for over a year to try to get them to buy more photos," seems
    >> unlikely to me. The must be more to this story.

    >Could be. This guy seems to have a track record for pushing the envelope of
    >stupidity.

    97% on the irony meter.

    --
    Ray Fischer