    gigs of transfer. And Surpass Hosting looks like a real company, not
    something that a high school kid slapped together for a web design project
    in his computer class.
    Jim Berwick, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Jim Berwick

    Plato Guest

    Jim Berwick wrote:

    > Surpass Hosting (surpasshosting.com) offers 3 gigs of storage and 50 gigs
    > of transfer per month for $65/yr. $48/yr gets you 2 gigs of storage and 30
    > gigs of transfer. And Surpass Hosting looks like a real company, not
    > something that a high school kid slapped together for a web design project
    > in his computer class.

    Of course there are many other factors when choosing a webhost, such as
    how many other domains will be on the shared server, and of course, how
    many busy domains.
    Plato, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Jim Berwick

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in news:41856a31$0$62310$:

    > Of course there are many other factors when choosing a webhost, such as
    > how many other domains will be on the shared server, and of course, how
    > many busy domains.

    Very true. However, I've been with Surpass Hosting for a good bit of time
    now with no issues at all. And, again, the site the spammer was posting
    about really looks like it was designed by a 10th grader as a project
    instead of as a serious business product. I'd never buy anything from such
    an amateur site.
    Jim Berwick, Nov 1, 2004