    Can someone tell me how to do it?

    Thanks
    Joe

    Route9w, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Route9w

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:48:59 -0500, Route9w wrote:

    Please Don't start a new / post / subject line with Re, it's usually
    used to indicate a reply.

    >Hi
    >I still use Front Page Express or Mozilla.
    >I use tables a lot and find them very helpful.....except, that I would
    >like to be able to insert text alongside a table and I am unable to.
    >
    >Can someone tell me how to do it?

    Do you have a URL, example?

    The simple (generally ugly solution is nested table so That Table0
    contains Table1 - Table2, or something like , if not using borders. If
    you use borders then you can use a small bit of CSS , cascading
    stylesheets for the cells above and below R2C3.

    ....Table1...
    R1C1, R1C2
    R2C1, R2C2, R2C3
    R3C1, R3C2

    A really quick and dirty done in 30 second CSS float example.

    <head>
    .myPosnTable {
    float: left;
    }

    .myTableSideLeft {
    float: left;
    }
    </head>

    gives

    A B C a s d f
    D E F
    G H I

    Worked in IE6.0 and Mozilla 1.6 and Opera 7.23

    Me

    why?, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Route9w

    Route9w Guest

    Well, I Thank You for the time and effort in the response.
    I appreciate it.

    Joe

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:32:11 GMT, why?

    Route9w, Feb 23, 2004