Re: Web of Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Hatunen, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Hatunen

    Hatunen Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:13:27 +0100, "Michael Knight"
    <> wrote:

    >Cool Article, Will take time out to read this.

    Absolutely unbelievable!

    You transmitted 2497 lines of text from the original post just so
    you could say "Cool Article, Will take time out to read this."

    ************* DAVE HATUNEN () *************

    Hatunen, Sep 5, 2003

  2. (Hatunen) wrote on 04.09.03 in <>:

    > On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 05:13:27 +0100, "Michael Knight"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Cool Article, Will take time out to read this.
    > >

    > Absolutely unbelievable!
    >
    > You transmitted 2497 lines of text from the original post just so
    > you could say "Cool Article, Will take time out to read this."

    Hey, way back when I was slightly annoyed when someone quoted back a whole
    mailing list digest for that sort of reason. (I *think* it was linux-
    kernel.)

    Upon asking him to desist, I was treated to about half a gigabyte of ASCII-
    graphic abuse. UUCP compression can be very useful.

    The cdc.gov didn't have anything like an abuse desk, I found out. Not that
    that would surprise anyone these days ... I think I finally got a
    completely equivocal reply from one of the domain contacts.

    He's still in my kill file - the first ever entry: Jim Kerr
    <>.

    Kai
    --
    http://www.westfalen.de/private/khms/
    "... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."

    Kai Henningsen, Sep 12, 2003