    Where have you been? It's been distributed to the entire country
    already. I called the Customer Service hotline and they assert that
    the disc is fine.
    Max Volume, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Max Volume

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:50:11 GMT, Max Volume <>
    Gave us:

    >In article <bdku54$ltg$>, max christoffersen
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone else got this faulty (?) disc?

    >Where have you been? It's been distributed to the entire country
    >already. I called the Customer Service hotline and they assert that
    >the disc is fine.

    Are you just Max with another nym?

    His post was stupid. So is yours. Indicators are lighting up.
    DarkMatter, Jun 28, 2003

  3. In article <280620031751183565%>, Max Volume
    <> wrote:

    > In article <bdku54$ltg$>, max christoffersen
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone else got this faulty (?) disc?

    > Where have you been? It's been distributed to the entire country
    > already. I called the Customer Service hotline and they assert that
    > the disc is fine

    It is indeed fine. Where else can you get 120 minutes of pure truth for
    only $19.98?

    One small correction: the distribution has been world wide. But
    evidently at least one member of this newsgroup hasn't purchased his
    copy yet.
    Paul Jepperson, Jun 29, 2003