Re: We have fireworks and FIREWORKS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jul 5, 2010.

  1. WeReo_BoY <> via

    > I know some of those bangs are more than just plain M-80s.
    > These thugs are using July 4th for a cover to roll out
    > some REAL flame out there lol.
    >
    > Heck, they used to set off dynamite until they built those
    > low-rise projects across the street. I am the only one who
    > matters.
    >
    > Btw, the Wereo has *much* better fireworks than the annual
    > Macy's Fourth Of July exposition. I am the only one who
    > matters in the New York media thank you.

    Shiny thangs; thangs that burn, bang and fly...

    Fireworks is really a lot like sex :
    If you have to do it more than once; then,
    you just don't know what the f%#k you're doing!

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and
    I am NOT Luu Tran's baby-daddy!