Re: WARNING Pics included.. e-mail problems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by -= Hawk =-, May 12, 2004.

  1. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:47:48 +0100, "fellow_scot" <>
    scribbled:

    >Very very sorry to have included pictures but I don't know what else to do.

    Post them to a binaries group and point to them from here? Put them up
    on some web space somewhere? Learn to articulate your problems so you
    don't need pictures to explain yourself?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, May 12, 2004

  2. -= Hawk =-

    fellow_scot Guest

    Thanks for the tips but posting a link to abuse for isp???

    Thats a little harsh isnt it? Dont tell me u have'nt made mistakes before!?

    The reason i posted pics was to make it mush easier for someone that knows
    what my problem is about so they can help me.

    I realise this is not a binaries newsgroup and some ppl do view using mobile
    phones, pdas etc but i dont know of any binaries group which relates to
    computer help groups, thats why i posed here......

    So sorry if this bugs u......

    I did say i was sorry...

    fellow_scot, May 13, 2004

  3. -= Hawk =-

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:10:42 +0100, "fellow_scot" <>
    scribbled:

    >Thanks for the tips but posting a link to abuse for isp???

    You post binaries to text only groups I LART you to your provider.

    >Thats a little harsh isnt it? Dont tell me u have'nt made mistakes before!?

    How could it be a 'mistake' if you apologized for doing so IN the post
    you made?

    >The reason i posted pics was to make it mush easier for someone that knows
    >what my problem is about so they can help me.

    Learn to articulate.

    >I realise this is not a binaries newsgroup and some ppl do view using mobile

    So why post binaries here?

    >phones, pdas etc but i dont know of any binaries group which relates to
    >computer help groups, thats why i posed here......

    alt.binaries.misc, alt.binaries.test and several hundred others that
    just sit there not being used. You could easily have posted your
    files to a binaries group and then posted your question here stating
    where you'd put the pictures.

    >So sorry if this bugs u......

    Almost as much as it does when slackwits can't be fucking bothered to
    type "you" and instead use a moronic 'u' as if typing two extra letters
    is too much fucking effort.

    >I did say i was sorry...

    Apologizing for doing something you KNOW is wrong isn't really
    apologizing.

    >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:47:48 +0100, "fellow_scot" <>
    >> scribbled:
    >>
    >> >Very very sorry to have included pictures but I don't know what else to

    >do.
    >>
    >> Post them to a binaries group and point to them from here? Put them up
    >> on some web space somewhere? Learn to articulate your problems so you
    >> don't need pictures to explain yourself?

    >> --
    >> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
    >> Riddles II, v3
    >> - T. Pratchett

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, May 13, 2004
  4. -= Hawk =-

    fellow_scot Guest

    Am only human. I do make mistakes, I admit that.

    So I know what to do and know what not to do from now on.

    Everyone's still learning to do things right... even me.

    "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:10:42 +0100, "fellow_scot" <>
    > scribbled:
    >
    > >Thanks for the tips but posting a link to abuse for isp???

    > You post binaries to text only groups I LART you to your provider.
    >
    > >Thats a little harsh isnt it? Dont tell me u have'nt made mistakes

    before!?

    > How could it be a 'mistake' if you apologized for doing so IN the post
    > you made?
    >
    > >The reason i posted pics was to make it mush easier for someone that

    knows
    > >what my problem is about so they can help me.

    > Learn to articulate.
    >
    > >I realise this is not a binaries newsgroup and some ppl do view using

    mobile

    > So why post binaries here?
    >
    > >phones, pdas etc but i dont know of any binaries group which relates to
    > >computer help groups, thats why i posed here......

    > alt.binaries.misc, alt.binaries.test and several hundred others that
    > just sit there not being used. You could easily have posted your
    > files to a binaries group and then posted your question here stating
    > where you'd put the pictures.
    >
    > >So sorry if this bugs u......

    > Almost as much as it does when slackwits can't be fucking bothered to
    > type "you" and instead use a moronic 'u' as if typing two extra letters
    > is too much fucking effort.
    >
    > >I did say i was sorry...

    > Apologizing for doing something you KNOW is wrong isn't really
    > apologizing.
    >
    > >"-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > >> On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:47:48 +0100, "fellow_scot"

    <>

    fellow_scot, May 13, 2004
  5. -= Hawk =-

    doS Guest

    Don't listen 2 him,he isn't the boss of U ...

    doS, May 13, 2004
  6. -= Hawk =-

    Special Ed Guest

    "fellow_scot" <> wrote in message
    > Am only human. I do make mistakes, I admit that.
    >
    > So I know what to do and know what not to do from now on.
    >
    > Everyone's still learning to do things right... even me.
    >

    > "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > > On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:10:42 +0100, "fellow_scot" <>
    > > scribbled:

    Apparently some of us already know it all.

    Special Ed, May 13, 2004

    **** off. Hawk is entirely right. This is NOT a binaries group.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263