Re: Wants to get MCP. Need Help!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by nguyenpv, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. nguyenpv

    nguyenpv Guest

    myderrick wrote:
    > *I am handy with networking and Hardware stuff..But actually no
    > certification..I learnt them mostly on my own...I want to get
    > certifed..Where do I start...MSCE or MSCA or????I need info on How
    > and where to register etc..I am in Ghana...
    >
    > Thanks *

    You can check out prometric.com for for the ordering of the test. As
    for the objectives that you're required to know can be found at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/

    I found that the exam cram 2 books are very useful supplement for
    studying for the test if you know your basic info.

    Good luck,
    Nguyenpv
    MCP 70-210

    --