Re: Want Wiresless To Go Secure!

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 19, 2006.

  1. Hi
    From the weakest to the Strongest..
    No Security
    MAC
    WEP
    WPA-PSK
    WPA-AES
    WPA2
    WEP, WPA, and the Future - http://www.ezlan.net/wpa_wep.html
    The security must be set according to lowest capable Wireless component.
    I.e. even most of you Wireless devices are capable to do WPA2, but one
    device is only capable to do WEP, the whole system must be configured to
    WEP.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 19, 2006