Re: Want to take a beta exam?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Glenn D. Crosse, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Sounds like next week.
    I will be there.
    Thanks,
    Glenn

    I sure had problems with SBS2003 in beta. I finally gave up on it and went
    to 2003 server instead.
    I will give the product another try after I take the test. I had problems
    with exchange with SBS.

    Glenn D. Crosse, Sep 18, 2003