Re: Want new quest on Server exams 70-215

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004.

  1. Vic wrote:
    > Dear friends,
    > can you send me some new 70-215 quest for exams,
    > if ever you get new one just send me on , please.

    I'm sorry, but our quest is to seek the Holy Grail.

    --
    Fris "What is your favorite color?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Jul 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?= <billLASTINIT@dasi-
    software.com> spewed in news::

    >> , please.

    > I'm sorry, but our quest is to seek the Holy Grail.

    How you English say: I one more time, mac, I unclog my nose towards you,
    sons of a window-dresser, so, you think you could out-clever us French
    fellows with your silly knees-bent creeping about advancing behaviour.
    (blows a raspberry) I wave my private parts at your aunties, you
    brightly-coloured, mealy-templed, cranberry-smelling, electric donkey-
    bottom biters.

    (ignore him he's French)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30