Re: Want MSDN access? Talk to me!

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    > Anonymouswrote:
    My company is a Microsoft Certified Partner but one of our people
    got
    > hired by another company recently. I'm currently looking for
    > unassociated MCPs to add to my partner account so that I can

    requalify
    > as a partner for next year. For the record, an MCP on a partner

    account
    > does not have to be a full-time employee, just someone that I have
    > either hired or contracted with.
    >
    > Here's what I'm looking for:
    >
    > 1) At least one MCSD who has taken any of these tests: 70-300,

    70-305,
    > 70-315, 70-330, 70-340.
    >
    > 2) At least one MCSE who has taken any of the tests listed on this
    > page:
    >
    > https://partner.microsoft.com/40017244
    >
    > In return for linking your MCP ID with my partner ID, I will share

    my
    > partner MSDN subscription (5 licenses) with you for just $300 for

    the
    > year. You'll have download access to msdn.microsoft.com to download

    any
    > product in the subscription, including SQL Server 2005 and Visual
    > Studio 2005 Professional.
    >
    > I currently have room for four more people to take advantage of

    this
    > opportunity. Contact me via private e-mail if you're interested.
    >
    > - Eric

    This is ridiculous, you are expecting for a MCP to pay YOU so you can
    benefit and qualify for competencies so in turn you get leads pushed
    your way? that is outrageous.

    I can just see it now, your MCP you have pay you for use of your MSDN
    subscription decides to start a website giving out all of your
    license keys availible from msdn.

    great idea.

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005