Re: Wall-paintings, Mural and Monumental Paintings, Frescos

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Our New Original Services on Your House:

    WE MUST PROTECT DIS HOWZE!
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 28, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Grok Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:26:38 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> Our New Original Services on Your House:

    >WE MUST PROTECT DIS HOWZE!

    As if people in this newsgroup watch ESPN.
    Grok, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Grok wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:26:38 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
    > <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> Hi!
    >>>
    >>> Our New Original Services on Your House:

    >> WE MUST PROTECT DIS HOWZE!

    > As if people in this newsgroup watch ESPN.

    ARE YOU GONNA PROTECT DIS HOWZE?
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 28, 2003
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > As if people in this newsgroup watch ESPN.

    You're right. I bet most people here don't even know what ESPN is. So let's
    translate this into something they'll understand.

    www.underarmour.com

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> As if people in this newsgroup watch ESPN.

    > You're right. I bet most people here don't even know what ESPN is. So
    > let's translate this into something they'll understand.
    >
    > www.underarmour.com

    FWIW I don't get cable, hence I don't get ESPN. I wish I did because I'm a
    major NCAA football fan. I've seen the ads repeatedly on network TV, either
    ABC, CBS, or Fox.

    Speaking of Fox,

    HIS FATHER IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY!

    --
    Fris "Her father is the pr0n king!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 28, 2003
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Matt Guest

    > >> WE MUST PROTECT DIS HOWZE!

    > > As if people in this newsgroup watch ESPN.

    > ARE YOU GONNA PROTECT DIS HOWZE?

    I WILL!

    UNDERAURMOR!

    HUH!
    Matt, Oct 28, 2003
  7. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:36:30 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote:

    >Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>> As if people in this newsgroup watch ESPN.

    >> You're right. I bet most people here don't even know what ESPN is. So
    >> let's translate this into something they'll understand.
    >>
    >> www.underarmour.com

    >FWIW I don't get cable, hence I don't get ESPN. I wish I did because I'm a
    >major NCAA football fan. I've seen the ads repeatedly on network TV, either
    >ABC, CBS, or Fox.
    >
    >Speaking of Fox,
    >
    >HIS FATHER IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY!

    I was hoping I would never hear (see) that phrase again.. I'm nowhere
    near a TV.