Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Philip Roy, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Philip Roy

    Philip Roy Guest

    In article <cv3Pa.75083$>,
    "Howard" <> wrote:

    > I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
    >
    > Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's your
    > chance!

    Oh yeah.....their ads....

    Dancing animals.....stupid music. Need I say more?

    Phil
    --
    MacGuide @ NZMac.com :: http://www.macguide.co.nz
    All Mac - All Kiwi