Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Wombus, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Wombus

    Wombus Guest

    How about investment in inforstructure, i live in the heart of a City
    (Hamilton) yet ADSL is not avaliable.

    Wombus, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Wombus

    RecylerMan Guest

    Wombus wrote:
    > How about investment in inforstructure, i live in the heart of a City
    > (Hamilton) yet ADSL is not avaliable.
    >

    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:41:22 +1200, Howard <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
    >>
    >> Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's
    >> your
    >> chance!
    >>
    >> -H

    Year they still use thoes stuped little RLU exchanges least Ihug want's
    my money 156Kbs in and modem speeds out, I think there lates add for the
    free install I should take em up and demand they give it to me. and If
    they cant install soon then for every month I dont have it I get 2 free
    monts. That should get them to wake up...

    --
    RecylerMan ICQ 22245595

    Mail to :- l i n u x u s r AT i h u g DOT c o DOT n z

    RecylerMan, Jul 10, 2003