Re: Wahoot! Telecom have just invited me to a focus group!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Bruce Sinclair, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. In article <cv3Pa.75083$>, "Howard" <> wrote:
    >I'm mainly going to bang on about the ridiculous ADSL pricing.
    >
    >Does anybody else want me to add their complaints to my list... Now's your
    >chance!

    How about some service that isn't type 2 (regarding bulls and cows :) ) and
    doesn't involve answers like ...

    "well if you don't like it we are happy to disconnect your phone"

    :)

    They could set up a do not call list ... meaning they don't sell our phone
    numbers to spam telemarketers ? yeah .. right :)

    Bruce

    Oook !
    NOTE remove the not_ from the address to reply. NO SPAM !

    Bruce Sinclair, Jul 10, 2003