    If so are they any good?
    Thanks !
    Graham
    Graham Archer, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Graham Archer

    clw Guest

    In article <cjmp22$jfh$>,
    "Graham Archer" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Does anyone use a Wacom Intuos3 A6 tablet
    > for their photo editing?
    > If so are they any good?

    I am using a Graphire3.

    Easier to draw selections or paint in Photo Shop elements by an order
    of magnitude over a mouse or track ball.
    clw, Oct 2, 2004

  3. What size Graphire3 tablet do you use?
    Is A6 too small?

    Graham Archer, Oct 2, 2004
  4. Graham Archer

    clw Guest

    In article <cjmuae$tr9$>,
    "Graham Archer" <> wrote:

    > What size Graphire3 tablet do you use?
    > Is A6 too small?
    >

    > "clw" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <cjmp22$jfh$>,
    > > "Graham Archer" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hi,
    > >> Does anyone use a Wacom Intuos3 A6 tablet
    > >> for their photo editing?
    > >> If so are they any good?

    > > I am using a Graphire3.
    > >
    > > Easier to draw selections or paint in Photo Shop elements by an order
    > > of magnitude over a mouse or track ball.

    Using a 4x6. do not know what size an A6 is. A larger tablet would
    probably be a bit easier, but all one needs to do is zoom the picture
    so that the area to be selected or painted fills the image.
    clw, Oct 3, 2004
  5. Graham Archer

    bob Guest

    "Graham Archer" <> wrote in news:cjmp22$jfh$1
    @news7.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > Hi,
    > Does anyone use a Wacom Intuos3 A6 tablet
    > for their photo editing?
    > If so are they any good?
    > Thanks !
    > Graham

    I use the least expensive Wacom USB tablet. I like it a lot. I find the
    area too large for comfort and use the driver to enable only about 2/3 of
    it.

    I have a friend who is a painter, and he uses a large tablet, which he
    likes because it allows him to move his arms as he does when painting.

    Bob

    --
    Delete the inverse SPAM to reply
    bob, Oct 3, 2004
  6. Graham Archer

    zeitgeist Guest

    > Does anyone use a Wacom Intuos3 A6 tablet
    > for their photo editing?
    > If so are they any good?

    I have the wacom 2 in the 6x8 size and I couldn't conceive of going back, in
    fact I'm getting another for my laptop.

    If you're a former painter and like constantly moving your arms in grand
    sweeping motions across your desk or a big photoshop power user with a dual
    monitor set up you probably don't want the big tablet.

    I haven't tried the smallest one but my impression was that they were too
    small, but I might try one to see if it works with my laptop as I have
    enough to stuff in my bag now.

    BTW, if you think you are getting RSS CTS from using your mouse for hours
    and days on end, get the pen and pad and most of it will go away, I use my
    tablet for all computer work now, I've been through various mice, roller
    balls and this works the most naturally.

    zeitgeist, Oct 7, 2004