Re: Vue or Prometric

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Karkucus, Apr 7, 2004.

  1. Karkucus

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward Microsoft Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Also here is another Money saving idea for Microsoft Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Microsoft voucher for Only US $115.00

    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Apr 7, 2004