Re: Vpn passthrough number on router Cisco 8xx

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by bod43, Dec 17, 2008.

  1. bod43

    bod43 Guest

    On 16 Dec, 11:24, "Filippo" <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > i would like to know if there is a limit on vpn passthrough number on a
    > Router cisco 8xx??
    > The limit that I read on specification "10 vpn tunnell" is referred only for
    > if the end point for vpn is itself? true??
    > If for example 25 lan client (inside of the router) connect simultanelly on
    > a remote vpn server by cisco vpn client i could have any problem???

    I am not 100% sure that I understand the question however:-

    ""10 vpn tunnell" is referred only for if the end
    point for vpn is itself? true??"
    Yes.

    I think that it will be either the number of peers configured
    or the number of Security Associations. e.g. displayed
    with sh cry ipsec sa

    The number of LAN clients is not relevant.

    The number of VPN clients is.

    I am not sure if these are hard limits or
    advisory.
    bod43, Dec 17, 2008