Re: VPN authenticates but no resources

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Aaron Woody, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Aaron Woody

    Aaron Woody Guest

    Matt,

    Are you using a Cisco VPN 3000 or so concentrator? If so,
    carefully look at how you have your users/groups setup. How are you
    assigning IP's? Are you providing domain, default gateway, DNS? What
    do you see when you do a ipconfig /all on your PC when connected to
    VPN? Does this information jive with Concentrator configuration?

    Aaron Woody

    Aaron Woody, Oct 20, 2003