Re: Vouchers in Toronto area and where/when to register?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Techie, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. Techie

    Techie Guest

    have a look at www.getcertifed4less.com they have a office in Scarboro
    (sorry if its spelt wrong I am new to the city). Unfortunately you have to
    pay in US dollars but you get the vouchers right away.

    Techie, Sep 14, 2003