Re: Vonage and home security system

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Rich Campbell, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Don't think that will work man. Most security systems require good ol'
    copper.

    Rich Campbell, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Rich Campbell

    PepperSprayking

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    security Systems

    Being a homeowner, it is important to protect your family and living space with proper house security. These days, danger can come at us fast and in the event of an emergency, time is critical for the necessary help to arrive, which is why CPI Security has the fastest response time in the house security industry. CPI focuses on all details when designing quality house security alarm systems.
    When it comes to residential security and your safety, human contact is superior to a ringing phone. CPI's Real Time Response System and Central Alarm Monitoring Station put you in instant contact with a trained professional. In the event that your house security system is activated an emergency operator will come online in as little as 17 seconds. Using a strategically placed microphone and speaker system within your home, CPI will monitor the crisis, communicate with you and provide the authorities with the critical information they need.
    PepperSprayking, Dec 13, 2008