Re: Volcano webcam

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    In <news:zuZSa.6850$>,
    saqib said:

    > hi,
    > i have a Volcano IC 100 webcam. have lost the driver disk for it as
    > i need to install the drivers!
    > cant find it anywhere on the net, found one file but it wont let me
    > install it for some reason. says something about the class installer
    > blah blah blah.
    >
    > does any1 have the same webcam and can email me the drivers if poss?

    This is a Micro-Innovations product, and you can get drivers (don't know
    which) at:
    http://www.mic-innovations.com/drivers_software.htm

    I don't really know anything about the cam itself, but you might have some
    luck asking in

    ((U))
    Michael, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Michael

    paul s Guest

    Michael wrote:

    > In <news:zuZSa.6850$>,
    > saqib said:
    >
    >> hi,
    >> i have a Volcano IC 100 webcam. have lost the driver disk for it as
    >> i need to install the drivers!
    >> cant find it anywhere on the net, found one file but it wont let me
    >> install it for some reason. says something about the class installer
    >> blah blah blah.
    >>
    >> does any1 have the same webcam and can email me the drivers if poss?

    > This is a Micro-Innovations product, and you can get drivers (don't know
    > which) at:
    > http://www.mic-innovations.com/drivers_software.htm

    Try this:
    http://65.106.167.77/drivers/WebcamXPIC100IC200.exe

    --
    Paul S
    paul s, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Michael

    CoOlEsT_n_CuTeSt

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Drivers

    hmmm ... so u all need any drivers??? visit this website . driverzone.com ... this is the first site, i saw, whichhave almost every driver needed on a pc.. so try it... hope its gud:)...

    thnx:)

    Sufian
    CoOlEsT_n_CuTeSt, Nov 18, 2008