Re: VoipSuperMarket.com is here!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by William Lurie, Oct 27, 2010.

  1. voipsupermarket.com wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > We have just launched our new site www.voipsupermarket.com which gives
    > you the ability to place a free VOIP ad related to VOIP products and/or
    > services.
    >
    > You're welcome to use the site and provide us with freeback via the
    > contact us form in the site.
    >
    > Sell (or buy) your VoIP product or service now!
    >

    > George P.
    > www.voipsupermarket.com
    > Admnistrator

    I'm new here. I couldn't make comp.dcom.fax act like a live group so
    I'm trying here.

    In my PC with Win XP/Home, there is an Agere Modem 33KHz that used to
    work fine with DSL and plain lines. Now that I am on AT&T U-Verse, the
    modem can't see the line it's connected to. My Lexmark All-In-One
    standalone machine does.

    I'd like to find a software modem that I can install to replace the
    Agere. Any links? And thank you.
    William Lurie, Oct 27, 2010