Re: Voip PBX,Private Phone Systems,PBX Telephone Systems, Bu

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by George Orwell, Jul 23, 2006.

  1. On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:41:28 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >><> wrote in message

    >>> NO CHANCE .

    >>Then put up with me criticising spammers and other imbeciles on this
    >>group.
    >>
    >>Tell you what, I will stop doing that when you stop bringing Sipgate into
    >>every thread you poke your unwanted nose into. How about it..?
    >>

    >>Ivor
    >>

    >In that case I will have to arrange to have you constantly fed with
    >spam it is good for you .

    You are really unbelievable, Dexter, or whatever your name really is. He didn't even mention Sipgate in this thread, so why did you have to?

    George Orwell, Jul 23, 2006