Re: VoIP / ITSPs - Current Best Value - Alternative (Package Type / Unlimited) Tariffs - Vyke appear

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Jul 5, 2010.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "News Reader" <> wrote in message news:i0ta6o$1ff8$...

    > Hi,
    >

    > Re: VoIP / ITSPs - Current Best Value - Alternative (Package Type / Unlimited) Tariffs - Vyke appear to have shifted their pricing
    > up x times 100's of Per Cent!
    >

    > Anyone able to provide any suggestions or inputs, etc. on alternative (package type / unlimited) tariffs?
    >
    > * Tesco £2.50 unlimited per month.... GONE
    > * Vyke was 1p (I recall - may have been 3p) per call unlimited duration... NOW UP to 6p per call and limited to one hour
    >
    > Their are a host of "classic" VoIP unlimited providers such as Vonage... however have always been and continue to be in at ~£5/6
    > month... whilst landline providers such as TalkTalk, BT or O2 typically offer this in the £2/3 per month range.
    >

    > Anyone got any new provider / service updates...? Any tariff changes (reductions) to report, etc?
    >

    > Best wishes and thanks in advance,
    >

    > News Reader

    Betamax.
    Few whistles (Basic service)
    Very little smoke (75c admin charge they don't tell you about)

    You know it makes sense!

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jul 5, 2010

  2. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message news:i0tk0d$3r1$-september.org...

    > "News Reader" <> wrote in message news:i0ta6o$1ff8$...
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >>

    >> Re: VoIP / ITSPs - Current Best Value - Alternative (Package Type / Unlimited) Tariffs - Vyke appear to have shifted their
    >> pricing up x times 100's of Per Cent!
    >>

    >> Anyone able to provide any suggestions or inputs, etc. on alternative (package type / unlimited) tariffs?
    >>
    >> * Tesco £2.50 unlimited per month.... GONE
    >> * Vyke was 1p (I recall - may have been 3p) per call unlimited duration... NOW UP to 6p per call and limited to one hour
    >>
    >> Their are a host of "classic" VoIP unlimited providers such as Vonage... however have always been and continue to be in at ~£5/6
    >> month... whilst landline providers such as TalkTalk, BT or O2 typically offer this in the £2/3 per month range.
    >>

    >> Anyone got any new provider / service updates...? Any tariff changes (reductions) to report, etc?
    >>

    >> Best wishes and thanks in advance,
    >>

    >> News Reader

    > Betamax.
    > Few whistles (Basic service)
    > Very little smoke (75c admin charge they don't tell you about)
    >
    > You know it makes sense!

    Just realised I was mixing my metaphors there. Bells & whistles, smoke & mirrors.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jul 5, 2010