Re: voip forums

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Oleg Khovayko, Aug 1, 2009.

  1. Oleg Khovayko, Aug 1, 2009

  2. Oleg Khovayko

    adnan11

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    voip forums

    Hi Guys! How are you all ? I am adnan from Memphis. I must
    say that this is a good forum for discussion .

    During my search for for VOIP and call termination forums i found lots of forums like voiptm. com/vforum/ which is a good forum for finding Buyers/Sellers for our desired destination.

    I think i have shared the beneficial information for all of you if it is true
    then please write few lines in reply.Thanks
    adnan11, Aug 22, 2009

  3. Oleg Khovayko

    OhmiTel02

    Joined:
    May 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Voip

    Hi Guest,:(
    ShoreTel forums are innovative ways to connect with professionals like yourself who are looking to network with others for a variety of reasons. No matter whether you have a question or are looking for opinions from others in a ShoreTel forum, there are many people who are able to help you.:-x
    OhmiTel02, May 12, 2010
  4. Oleg Khovayko

    richboy360

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    hey guys....
    you maybe want to check this out.
    after so much frustration I finally found a wonderful voip company

    bestvoipcalling dot com
    richboy360, Jun 2, 2010
  5. Oleg Khovayko

    bizz

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Call termination,call shop,spft switch

    Hi
    I am searching the keywords like call termination, voip etc .There are lots of links open that how can find so check out this site its beneficial for us

    iconglobal.co.uk
    bizz, Jun 23, 2010