Re: Vodafone Prepay Expired date.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Miche, Sep 10, 2008.

  1. Miche

    Miche Guest

    In article <>,
    OZZY Boy <> wrote:

    > I just brought last week two $20 Topup Cards, Install my Wife's phone fist
    > last week, decided that
    > I must do mine, it came back as update successful $34 Total, expired Date
    > 25.12.08
    >

    > My wife is 25.5.09
    >

    > What gives..?
    >
    > I thought you got a 12 month extension from the prepay date.

    What did they say when you asked them about it?

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases

    Miche, Sep 10, 2008

  2. Miche

    Miche Guest

    In article <48c82fe9$>, "BTMO" <> wrote:

    > "Miche" <> wrote
    >
    > >> I just brought last week two $20 Topup Cards, Install my Wife's phone
    > >> fist
    > >> last week, decided that
    > >> I must do mine, it came back as update successful $34 Total, expired Date
    > >> 25.12.08
    > >>

    > >> My wife is 25.5.09
    > >>

    > >> What gives..?
    > >>
    > >> I thought you got a 12 month extension from the prepay date.

    > > What did they say when you asked them about it?

    > "It will cost you $1 to ask that question. If you wish to ask your question,
    > press 1"
    >
    > ;-)

    So ring them from a land line.

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases

    Miche, Sep 10, 2008

  3. Miche

    Gordon Guest

    On 2008-09-10, OZZY Boy <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:45:29 +1200, Miche <> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <48c82fe9$>, "BTMO" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Miche" <> wrote

    >>> "It will cost you $1 to ask that question. If you wish to ask your question,
    >>> press 1"
    >>>
    >>> ;-)

    >>So ring them from a land line.
    >>
    >>Miche

    > You can't as they ask for your Cell phone number.

    So write them a letter, you know the thing with words on it

    Gordon, Sep 11, 2008
  4. Miche

    Miche Guest

    In article <>,
    OZZY Boy <> wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:45:29 +1200, Miche <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <48c82fe9$>, "BTMO" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Miche" <> wrote

    > >> "It will cost you $1 to ask that question. If you wish to ask your
    > >> question,
    > >> press 1"
    > >>
    > >> ;-)

    > >So ring them from a land line.

    > You can't as they ask for your Cell phone number.

    They ask for my cellphone number even when I call from a cellphone.
    It's just so they know what account to look at.

    Miche

    --
    Electricians do it in three phases

    Miche, Sep 11, 2008