Re: VOB and IFO file help needed

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDHelp.us, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. DVDHelp.us

    DVDHelp.us Guest

    On 27 Aug 2003, "dewittian" <> spake thusly, as
    shown in news:KH23b.34585$:

    > I'm new to ripping encoding and backing up my DVD's.
    > I have a big hard drive and a good DVD burner.
    > I put my DVD all in 1 sub-directory and the software
    > created 7 (.VOB) files and 1 (.IFO) file.
    > I can watch the movie with realplayer but it only plays
    > 1 .VOB file at a time.

    Use DVD Shrink for ripping. It will make this process a lot ewasier.

    > How can I tie them together like so they play the whole movie without
    > interruptions? What file am I missing? Is this group the right one to
    > ask for help in this kind of question?

    You can burn the DVD with Nero, assuming you have the VOB files, IFO files,
    and BUP files. Head over to http://www.dvdhelp.us and hang out in the Help
    Area (ie - forums) to get a better understanding of this whole thing. We'll
    help you out - no problem. :)

    --
    Jake

    Webmaster