Re: VOB and IFO file help needed

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDHelp.us, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. DVDHelp.us

    DVDHelp.us Guest

    On 28 Aug 2003, "dewittian" <> spake thusly,
    as shown in news:DWm3b.35196$:

    > This may sound stupid but why didn't real player, music match jukebox,
    > or Microsoft put that ability in their players. It would seem like a
    > no brainer to someone talking about playing video media on a computer
    > would automatically ad the ability to play those files from a hard
    > drive as well as from a disk?

    Because to do so would potentially make it easier for their products to be
    used for inappropriate purposes (ie - piracy) and since they are major
    "anti-piracy" companies, they don't bother.

    --
    Jake

    Webmaster
    http://www.dvdhelp.us