Re: VMWare on WIndows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by jacky kwok, May 15, 2009.

  1. jacky kwok

    jacky kwok Guest

    Hipupchuck wrote:
    > Anybody else having trouble getting a virtual linux machine on WIndows 7
    > to access the internet? I can ping the router but can't browse the
    > internet.

    I am using VMware workstation 6.5.2 in Windows7 RC.

    I just tried Windows OS in virtual machine.

    There is no problem to access Internet in virtual machine if the virtual
    machine using Bridged network.

    However, if using NAT network setting in virtual machine, cannot access
    Internet in virtual machine.

    What kind of the network adapter setting in your Linux virtual machine?

    --
    Jacky Kwok
    jacky@alumni_DOT_cuhk_DOT_edu_DOT_hk

    jacky kwok, May 15, 2009