Re: visual studio required for .NET exams??

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Kristopher Johnson, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. There are questions on the exams that assume use of Visual Studio .NET. For
    example, questions about how to use the debugger.

    There are evalutation versions of VS.NET available for download. They are
    also included with Microsoft's Self-Paced Training Kits.

    -- Kris

    Kristopher Johnson, Jul 19, 2003

  2. Kristopher Johnson

    gp Guest

    Thanks a lot Kristopher.

    Can i use open source database like MySql for passing sql
    server 2000 exam.

    best regards
    gp

    gp, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Kristopher Johnson

    John S Guest

    > Can i use open source database like MySql for passing sql
    > server 2000 exam.

    Don't be stupid.

    John S, Jul 19, 2003
  4. No. All of Microsoft's certification exams deal with the specifics of
    Microsoft's products.

    -- Kris

    Kristopher Johnson, Jul 20, 2003
  5. Kristopher Johnson

    mave Guest

    Sure,

    I've even heard about someone use Java to pass the
    ASP.NET exam!

    mave, Jul 21, 2003